Prospective Students: Undergraduate Admissions
Request for Application Guide
1. Application Guide
2. How to request
Requests for the application package can be made at the Admission Center , University of Tsukuba (Weekdays: 9:00-17:00 Tel: +81.29.853.7386) and at the Consultation Corner for Admission, Room 102, 1F, Bunkyo School Building, Tokyo Campus (Weekdays: 9:00-17:00 Tel: +81.3.3942.6903). (It is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and new-year holidays, and summer holidays). For individuals who are not able to visit these offices, please apply through the following methods.
Request through Telemail (an online request)
Click on the icon "Telemail" on the left to request the package.
* Please follow the instruction within the site.
Request through Online / Interactive Voice Response
- There are two options availabe when applying through Telemail (an online request).
- Input the reference number (6 digits) written on the following page.
Application Guide for Prospective Students in 2014
- When applying, follow the instructions on the screen.
- The application package will be sent out in 2 or 3 days upon request. A package request received before the scheduled delivery date will be treated as a request reservation and sent out when the package becomes available for delivery.
- Please retain your password (4 digits) for future reference and for paying the shipping charge.
- Please pay the shipping charge by following the enclosed procedure.
- When requesting by phone, speak clearly. If your voice is hard to hear, it might cause the delay of the application process.
|Interactive Voice Response|
| IP Phone: 050.8601.0101
* Uniform phone rate of 11 yen/3 minutes throughout Japan.
|Requests through Mobile Phone / Online|
* Go to the mobile site, by reading the QR code.
Applications through Post Offices (Available from October 1)
The application can be made at the post office. Please fill out the requisition form, and submit it to a teller of the post office along with the shipping charge in addition to 180 yen of the postal transfer charge.
Inquiries for the matters above, contact Telemail Service Center
IP Phone: 050.8601.0102 (9:30-18:00)
Group Applications by High Schools
For group applications, please apply by fax with necessary information. The application package will be sent on COD.