Prospective Students: Undergraduate Courses
Some contents are available at the website of International Student Center (ISC) . The contents indicated by are the external links to the ISC.
- Admission Information
- Links to Adimission information for the Graduate Schools.
- Student Classification
- Tuition and Fees
- Scholarships Infromation
- Request for Application Package and Enrollment Guidebook
- Questions and Answers in English
- About the University
- The University of Tsukuba is a new type of comprehensive institute of higher education established in October, 1973, as the successor to the Tokyo University of Education, which was founded in 1949.
- Schools and Colleges
- The schools are divided into colleges which handle education at the department level. The schools of Physical (Sports) Education, and Art and Design are specialty schools that offer systematically integrated courses.
- Access to the University
- University of Tsukuba has three campuses in Tsukuba and Tokyo. Different educational programs specific to each campus are described in Educational Organization.