There is an accommodation facility on Tsukuba Campus, University Guest House (University Hall). Please read the precautions below before making your reservation.
The accommodation service at Amakubo Guest House (Amakubo Area) has been closed on March 31, 2020.
Announcement on Japanese website
(1) Participants in an event organized (co-organized, or sponsored) by the University of Tsukuba; non-full-time lecturers; academic conference participants; professors emeriti; visitors and associates for joint research with the University of Tsukuba
(2) Faculty and staff of the University of Tsukuba
(3) Students of the University of Tsukuba and their guardians
(4) Another important guests and partners
(1) Reservations for University Guest House will be accepted at the University Hall Office, located on the fourth floor in the University Hall B Building.
* Reservations are only available in Japanese.
Tel: 029-853-2386 (Weekdays 8:30-17:00)
(2) Reservations will be accepted from 6 months prior to your lodging date. Reservations will be closed at 17:00 on the lodging date.
If the first day of the 6 months prior to your lodging date falls on to a day off or a national holiday, you can make reservations on the previous day.
(3) Regarding reservations for the University Hall, one group can make up to 10 single rooms and 1 twin room. If there are vacant rooms left one month before the lodging date, you can make additional reservations.
The lodger must pay accommodation fees when checking in.
University Guest House: In principle, lodgers can book a room for up to 7 consecutive days.
* If the accommodation facilities have vacant rooms, you can extend your stay.
|Accommodation Name||Number of Rooms||Room Types||Fees (Yen) Per Person Per Night
(Since April 1, 2014)
|University Guest House (University Hall)||2 rooms||Twin (for 1 person)
Twin (for 2 people)
|University Guest House
|Location||1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba|
|Guest Rooms||Twin rooms: 2
Single rooms: 18
|Equipment||Air conditioner, bathroom, television, hair dryer, desk, closet, thermal water pot, wireless internet connection|
|Daily Commodities||Hand towel, bath towel, bathrobe, tooth brush, shaver, soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, etc.|
|Parking lots||Available for 8 passenger cars (for free)|
University Guest House (University Hall)
|University Guest House (University Hall)|
| Bank ATM
Japan Post Bank ATM
| Commodity store
| Travel agency
| Book & stationery store
| Restaurant (1st floor, University Hall A Building)
Copyright © 2016 University of Tsukuba All Rights Reserved.
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577 Japan