News & Topics:
Outline of Graduate General Education
Graduate General Education Courses: The program to nurture professionals possessing intelligence, proactive attitude, management-oriented mind, integrity, and communication & socializing skills.
Travel grants for International Research Project and International Internship
The Graduate General Education Courses program provides travel grants for students taking International Research Project and International Internship. If you are applying for support, please read the application guidelines and notes carefully before applying.
Travel Expense Support of Graduate General Education Courses "International Research Project" "International Internship" 2020
Deadline for submission of application documents and submission destination
First submission deadline: 5 P.M. March 11, 2020
Second submission deadline: 5 P.M. May 29, 2020
Submission Destination: Administration Center (2F) Division of Educational Promotion, Department of Educational Promotion, Education group
Contact: Office for the Graduate General Education
*The 1st and 2nd applications have been closed. The third and subsequent applications are under consideration
Report of Overseas Travel Expense Grants (Japanese Page)
* Units are treated based on the regulation of each Program and Field. For further details, please contact each Academic Office of the Graduate School.
- Life, Environment, Academic Integrity - 0A001** (Japanese Page)
- Distributing Information, Communication Skills - 00A002** (Japanese Page)
- Retaining Internationalized Characters - 00A003** (Japanese Page)
- Career Management - 00A004** (Japanese Page)
- Intellectual Foundation Courses - 00A005** (Japanese Page)
- Mental and Physical Works - 00A006** (Japanese Page)