Notice: Closure of University Offices from August 14 to 18
All offices at the University of Tsukuba, except for the University of Tsukuba Hospital, will close from August 14 to 18 to provide a summer holiday for university staff and to save electricity on campus.
Offices issuing certificates will also close during this period. If you need to acquire a certificate, please inquire at the related office before the closure period. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
From Monday, August 14, to Friday, August 18, 2023
- All offices at the University of Tsukuba will close during this period.
- Offices at the University of Tsukuba Hospital will be open as usual.
- However, for organizations that work Tuesday through Saturday, August 19 (Sat.), which is a working day, will also be closed.
- The University of Tsukuba Gallery and Art Space will close from Friday, August 11, to Sunday, August 20.
* Please take precautions to prevent heatstroke, as air conditioners will be switched off at the university during this summer holiday period.