Japanese Government Scholarship

Each year, the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Monbukagakusho) offers scholarships to international students, providing thousands with the opportunity to live and study in Japan. The Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) scholarships can be applied for in three different ways; however, the vast majority of them are applied through the Japanese embassies or consulates general in the applicants' home countries.

Please read the following FAQ page if you have passed the preliminary examination by the Japanese embassy/consulate general and would like to obtain a letter of acceptance or a certificate of admission from our university.

For more information, please refer to the following websites.