Accommodation for Visitors
There is Global Guest House (Kasuga area complex) as the accommodation facility on Tsukuba Campus. Please read the precautions below before making your reservation.
Global Guest House (Kasuga area complex)
Person eligible to use the facility
- Executive officers, faculty members, and employees of our university
- Researcher prescribed in Article 2 of the Research Acceptance Regulations of the University of Tsukuba (Corporation Regulations No. 53 of 2005)
- Researchers, etc. invited by our university
- Other persons concerned that have business with our university
- Guest House (short-term accommodation facility for single persons): 22 rooms (including 1 wheelchair-accessible room)
- Monthly Guest House (Long-term accommodation facility for single persons): 28 rooms (including 2 wheelchair-accessible rooms)
- The Global Guest House desk will accept reservations so make a reservation by calling the following:
Reservation hours: From 13：30 to 17：30
(Excluding August 13 to August 15 and December 31 to January 2)
- The application for the use of the Guest House is accepted from one month prior to the day of check in (if that day is a holiday, the previous day) to 17:30 of the previous day.
- Because submission of the application documents is required to use the Monthly Guest House, contact the Division of Facilities Management Office through your department. Here is the link to the Staff Page (accessible only by staff and faculty of the University of Tsukuba).
Method of payment of the accommodation charge
The lodger should directly pay the charge for the number of nights at check-in.
- Guest House (short-term accommodation facility): Less than 1 month at the longest
- Monthly Guest House (long-term accommodation facility): More than 1 month and within 1 year
Guest HouseAccommodation Rates: 4,700 yen per night
- *Bathrobes are not provided, so bring one with you if needed.
Monthly Guest HouseAccommodation Rates: 67,000 yen per month
- Utility charges (actual expenses)
- Internet utility charges (for all lodgers required): 2,750 yen per month
- Bedding rental charge (only those who are interested): 3,850 yen per month *Bathrobes are not provided, so bring one with you if needed.
- Deposit: 22,000 yen
These above charges are separate.
All charges are tax included.
Location1-2 Kasuga, Tsukuba (within Kasuga campus)
Rooms (For single persons)Guest House: 22 rooms(including 1 wheelchair-accessible room)
Monthly Guest House: 28 rooms (including 2 wheelchair-accessible rooms)
Map: Click here